Saturday, July 18, 2009

Time Flies.........

I really cannot believe that almost 3 months have passed since my last post! I guess with the end of school, swim lessons and a 3 week vacation, the blog has taken a back seat. It seems that this is the part of my business that has not been a priority. My hope is (and I know I have said this before) that I will begin updating on a regular basis. My original intention was to make this a forum for sharing a few of my favorite images from each shoot--partially to give clients and their families a sneak peak and also to allow new clients to get a glimpse of my latest work.

The problem....I love to write. So even when I sit down to post a few pics, I find myself trying to create entertaining stories and clever captions! The solution.....post the the pictures immediately after the shoot...if I have something to say (which I always do) AND I have the time...add the text! If not, it's simple--just post the pictures. After all, my tagline is--A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS!

So let's give it a try.....

First, I have to thank this family for being unbelievably patient with me! I did their shoot the day before leaving for vacation for three weeks. We had a great adventure together...it was POURING when we arrived "on-location" so I had to think quick! We found an amazing spot inside a building (thanks to my "designer" for the tip) nearby. As we finished up, we noticed the sun was shining and decided to hit one of the outside spots I had planned. The kids had a blast splashing in the puddles! So, I am almost done editing, but just can't keep my eyes open to finish tonight! Here is a quick look at a few of my favorites so far! I promise your gallery will be posted by tomorrow night!






So how did I do? Still pretty wordy, huh? If I would have kept it short, I would probably be done editing tonight....ugh...maybe next time!

No comments: