Sunday, July 26, 2009

Writer's Block....

Hmmmm...writer's block!  Amazingly, this may be what I have intended it to be from the beginning!   A quick glimpse........of the images...not my thoughts!

Here are a few pics of T and his little sister M!  I have been taking both of their pics since they were babies.  It has been amazing to watch their personalities evolve!  



Don't let this serious look fool you.....he was all smiles!


Here's M showing off her dance moves....she loves her sunglasses!  







T was getting a little too close for comfort....M likes the hugs, but also needs her personal space!




I met L through my ministry!  It was fun to spend some time with her family as they await the arrival of baby #2!  I think big sister is ready!  





More dancing!





That's it for now.....more soon!  

No comments: