Friday, August 22, 2008

finally.....

ok, so i have decided to give this "blog" thing a try....in my spare time. we'll see how it goes! my hope is to make this a space to give a sneak peak at some of my favorite photos, as well as share anything that may be of interest to those of you who read it. for example....i am in the process (well the planning stage) of updating my "studio". i want to make it a space that truly represents me as a photographer. i love the simplicity of the black backdrop, but just want to add a little "color". i have so many ideas, i just need to get moving. my original goal was to have it complete in july. hmmmm...not even close. my hope is to "plan" over the next few months and really take action when things slow down in january!

check back often for updates!!!

No comments: