Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gearing up for busy season....

I can't believe it is "that" time again! Summer is over, school has started and "busy season" is just around the corner! I thought I would try to get a head start on my kid's pics this year so we took a trip to my new favorite spot. I have realized that each year, I use one location a lot more than others...this year it is a little more trendy...a little more casual...and quite different from locations I have used in the past!

If you are interested in scheduling a fall session, now is a good time to take a look at my online calendar! I only have one or two Saturday appointments available. There are a lot more options if you are available to do weekday mornings before 10 am or around the 5:00 hour.

Check back soon! Of course, I have more photos to post, but I also want to share some new and exciting things that are in the works! Hope to see you soon!

Oh, and for more frequent updates (and exclusive offers) become a fan of RHEMA Photography on Facebook!

































































No comments: