Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Quarter in Review

So here it is April already! I'm not doing very well at updating this blog regurlarly! I don't know how time slips away so quickly! Rather than go into a lengthy excuse as to what I have been doing with my time, I'll show you! I tried to include at least one picture from each shoot I have done so far this year! Enjoy!

For those of you that know me, you know that I am not typically a "cat person". Not that I don't like cats....I'm just allergic so I have never really been around them. With that said, I LOVED this cat! Check out his beautiful green eyes!
























Here are some shots from my most recent "senior" shoot! I really enjoy working with high school seniors as they approach the reality of stepping into a whole new world...they have a captivating spirit and fabulous expression! Look for a post soon announcing a contest to win a free photo session for a high school senior!!!






A friend of mine is starting a business....Magpie! She is making the hats that are being modeled in the images below! She was in town from Knoxville for a week so we took the girls out to do a shoot! Raegan LOVES her hat! Take a look at her site....http://www.magpieoriginals.com.





That's it for the random thoughts. Seems to be my common thought process! Here are few more from recent shoots!





That's it for now! Check back soon! I have a few clients that don't have their proofs yet, so I hope to give them a sneak peak in a day or two! I am really going to try to update this after every two or three shoots.....or maybe just a random thought here or there. You see, I like to write, so usually once I start creating a post, it ends up taking me much longer than I planned. I am a bit of a perfectionist so I am committing to "let go" of that for now and try to keep you more in the loop! For those of you on spring break, have a great week!

No comments: